Sunday, August 28, 2011

You're bloggin

The KWU Illustration blog- Illustration Illumination has 5 followers!!!!!!!  However, only two has blog sites listed.  Just following Illustration Illumination is not having your own blog.  You need to create a separate one! Which I am guessing many have I just can't find  the address to your blog since it is not  listed with your contact info. 
You need to email me your blog site or follow the classes blog attach your blog site to your contact info so that way I can see your blog.

Note if you use an old blog of yours make sure that when you make the files clear what are for the illustration course and what is for other stuff. 

I will give you tell Tuesday at 5pm for everyone to complete!  If you need help come see me I would be glad to help. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lori! This is my blog's address! http://iamgonnadrawsomethingnow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. My blog is angelatenenbaum.wordpress.com

    -Angela

    ReplyDelete