Thursday, July 21, 2011

Getting Started!

 So I just started my first blog EVER for this course.  I am expecting the rest of you to do the same. I got this idea from another professor who teaches at Kirksville, Mo.  I thought the idea was wonderful and thought it would be a perfect way for us to communicate and see what you all are doing for homework, process work and completed projects.  This is a requirement for your course to keep up dating your blog a minimum of weekly.  How does blogging relate to illustration you ask?   Well, all fields of art are getting more and more tech savvy and illustration in general  is typically used for commercial purposes.  This means, that others need to be exposed to your work in order to pay your bills.  Getting a job in illustration isn't easy so finding new ways to market your work is imperative.

No comments:

Post a Comment